Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank you to my Sponsors!

All of my fantastic sponsors have made this possible for me! I would like to Thank them all,

My Husband Brian aka Bubba is my rock, without him and his support pageantry would only be something I see on TV. I love him with my whole heart and soul.

My Kids, Clay, travis, Cory and Abby, make me proud to be their mom and to hear them tell their friends about my accomplishments makes me feel so great. I love them and charish every moment I have with them.

My family and Friends,Mom and dad put up with all the pageant talk and do you like this dress and which shoes should I wear, 1 of my biggest fans is my Best Friend Alison and incase I don't tell her enough, Thank you for being you and I love you!

Libby Crawford is the greatest pageant coach, clothing shopping and mentor a girl can have. I like to tell her I pageant stalked her for a year
before I decided to compete for her last year and because of my experience with her I am enjoying to continue competing. God brought her into my life for a reason at a rough time and I thank him everyday he did!

Laura Stout has turned my dresses and outfits into the beautiful creations I will proudly wear throughout nationals weekend. It means the world to me the hard work she has done.

Shealyn Stout she has been right by my side with camera in hand taking all my beautiful pictures. She has become of my good friends and she means the world to me. Please visit her site for all your photo needs.. www.itkpic.com

Located on Oelson Rd in Garden Home, Lambs Thriftway has supported me every step of the way in many forms, from bringing me to their events as visiting Royality to donating Gift Certificates and My send off cake, and will be helping with the Dunk a princess fundraiser I am putting together!
Located in Tualatin on Nyberg rd, Jamie is amazing when it comes to my spray tanning needs!


Tammy McCarley has been helping me fundraise for Pageants and Speak out against domestic Violence for 2 years now.

Lori Herring is always making sure I have what I need for my all of my facial and body needs.


The folks at Sunset lanes Located on Walker Rd in Beaverton, make the Strike out Against Domestic Violence bowling fundraiser the fun event that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment